2017 Cyclocross clinics are projected in the following locations. Click on the location link for available details.
Walnut Creek Metropolitan Park, Austin (Weekend Day)
Cedar Park, Specific Location TBD (Weeknight)
Canyon Creek Elementary, Austin (Weeknight)
Old Town Elementary, Round Rock (Weeknight)
Lakeway Swim Center, Lakeway, TBD (Weeknight)
Hensel Park, College Station, TBD (Weeknight)
IMPORTANT: All participants must complete the on-line Registration and Waiver forms prior to active participation in a hosted clinic. Individual registration and waiver completion will be validated by the on-site Program Ambassador prior to training.
Cyclocross clinics will be hosted for approximately 8 weeks between August and November. Specific dates and times will be published here and via our Facebook page when coordination is complete.
Complete Waiver: HERE
- Registration & Waiver Validation
- Warm-Up and Stretching
- Curriculum Based Drills and Training
- Cool-Down and Stretching
- Safety and Skills Recap
Texas Cyclocross Project Clinic Guidelines / Requirements:
- Completed Registration and Waiver forms prior to attendance and participation in a Texas Cyclocross Project clinic or training event.
- Open to youth 4-15 years of age.
- Parent or Legal Guardian must be present during the clinic / training session.
- Bicycling helmets and closed-toe shoes are required (no flip-flops).
- A Balance, BMX, Mountain, or Cyclocross bicycle is required (not provided).
- Participants should wear comfortable athletic clothing while considering current weather conditions. Cycling-specific jerseys and/or shorts are not essential; however, they are both comfortable, functional, and fashionable! Texas Cyclocross Project cycling kits are available through our program partner RideBiker Alliance, where you can register and shop our on-line store.