2017 Cyclocross clinic locations as of August 8th. Dates and times are subject to change and updated routinely via Facebook and email. Be sure to check the status of your Clinic prior to attendance. Significant wet or dangerous weather conditions will warrant cancellation. Click on the location link for available Clinic details.
Walnut Creek Metropolitan Park, Austin (Sundays 2pm) begining September 3rd
Canyon Creek Elementary, Austin (Tuesdays 5pm) beginning September 5th
Old Town Elementary, Round Rock (Tuesdays 6pm) beginning September 5th
Elizabeth Milburn Park and Pool, Cedar Park (Thursdays 6pm) beginning September 7th
Hensel Park, College Station, (Thursdays 6pm) beginning September 7th
IMPORTANT: All participants must complete the on-line Registration and Waiver forms prior to active participation in a hosted clinic. Individual registration and waiver completion will be validated by the on-site Clinic Ambassador prior to training.
Cyclocross clinics will be hosted for approximately 8 weeks between August and November. Specific dates and times for each Clinic will be published via our Facebook page and by email.
Complete Waiver: HERE
- Registration & Waiver Validation
- Warm-Up and Stretching
- Curriculum Based Drills and Training
- Cool-Down and Stretching
- Safety and Skills Recap
Texas Cyclocross Project Clinic Guidelines / Requirements:
- Completed Registration and Waiver forms prior to attendance and participation in a Texas Cyclocross Project clinic or training event.
- Open to youth 4-15 years of age.
- Parent or Legal Guardian must be present during the clinic / training session.
- Bicycling helmets and closed-toe shoes are required (no flip-flops).
- A Balance, BMX, Mountain, or Cyclocross bicycle is required (not provided).
- Participants should wear comfortable athletic clothing while considering current weather conditions. Cycling-specific jerseys and/or shorts are not essential; however, they are both comfortable, functional, and fashionable! Texas Cyclocross Project cycling kits are available through our program partner RideBiker Alliance, where you can register and shop our on-line store.